RSCDS Hamilton (Ontario) branch membership
Membership is open to all persons 16 and older. Persons under the age of sixteen may become Junior members.
- Automatic membership in RSCDS, the international organization formed in 1923 to maintain standards of teaching and technique of Scottish country dance. RSCDS is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- A household copy of the Society newsletter Scottish Country Dancer with news of RSCDS activities, schedules of special events, and Society information.
- Biennial list of all RSCDS branches and affiliated groups worldwide.
- The Hamilton (Ontario) branch newsletter The Hamilton Rant.
- Information about Scottish Country Dance activities in the area.
- Liability insurance coverage of branch functions.
You are entitled to
- Vote at the annual general meeting.
- Be elected to serve on the branch committees.
- Training and certification of SCD teachers.
- Publication of dance books.
- Recording of dance music.